WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT RENTING A DUMPSTER IN AUSTIN, TX
STOP SEARCHING AND START SAVING.
CALL US! (512) 719-4172
- Unlike the roll off system used by the big companies, the hook-lift allows us to place dumpsters in tighter driveways and “hard to reach” spots, exactly where you need them.
- The dumpsters we use are smaller than those used by the big roll off companies. This means we can travel on weaker surfaces and get them into tighter spots without damaging your property.
- With our hook-lift system, we are able to gently place dumpsters on the ground instead of a hard drop like the roll off-cable system, protecting your property.
- Our company is a local family owned business and we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction! Our drivers and employees are friendly and professional. At Captain Hook Austin earning your trust in the long run is more important than earning your business in the short run.
- We are fully insured and CDL Licensed, as well as licensed to haul in the City of Austin, so you can rest assured that you’re in professional hands.
WHAT CANNOT GO INSIDE THE DUMPSTER?
Captain Hook Austin cannot accept the following:
(No Concrete materials, Asphalt, Stone, Rock, Gravel, Sod or loads of Dirt)
- Solvents of any kind
- Herbicides and pesticides
- Highly Flammable
- Liquid Wastes
- Toxic or Hazardous material
- Fluorescent light ballasts
- Fuel tanks
- Nuclear or fissile materials
- PC Monitors/ Televisions/ Microwaves
- Propane Tanks
- Appliances including: Refrigerator/
- Freezer/Water Heater/ AC Units
IS THERE A WEIGHT LIMIT?
Yes. However, due to the high cost the city charges to dispose of the waste, we have included it in the price that is allowed for each dumpster size below:
- 10-yard dumpsters have a 3 ton or 6,000 lb weight limit.
- 20-yard dumpsters have a 4 ton or 8,000 lb weight limit.
- 30-yard dumpsters have a 5 ton or 10,000 lb weight limit.
Note: You can exceed the weight limit above, but will be charged an additional $65/ton. Loads cannot exceed 10 tons or 20,000 lbs. This is the maximum weight we can physically lift and legally haul.
HOW HIGH CAN I FILL THE DUMPSTER?
All materials must be below the top of the hook-lift dumpster. By law, we are required to “contain” each load with a tarp for hauling. We cannot pick up a dumpster that is over-full. You will be responsible for ensuring the dumpster is properly loaded. We may assess a “dry run” fee to recoup costs incurred for not being able to pick up your dumpster.
IS THE PRICE A TOTAL PRICE?
With Captain Hook Austin Dumpster Rental, you will never have to worry about hidden surcharges or extra fees such as delivery charges, fuel surcharges, tipping fees, and environmental fees as with some other companies. Our flat price plus required sales tax is the total price, period.
HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET A DUMPSTER?
On most days if you call us before 12pm, we can service you that day. However, we have no control over demand, so the more notice we get the better.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU DELIVER?
- Bee Cave
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Park
- Del Valle
- North Austin
- San Marcos
- Sunset Valley
- West Lake Hills
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE DUMPSTER?
WILL THE DUMPSTER BE PICKED UP AUTOMATICALLY?
DO I NEED TO BE HOME
No, it is not necessary to be there for the dumpster pick-up. Please make sure the dumpster is accessible and meets the above weight and restricted material conditions, as well as being loaded level and below the top of the dumpster for safe hauling.
WILL THE DUMPSTER DAMAGE MY PROPERTY?
CAN I MOVE THE DUMPSTER?
We prefer you call us to move our dumpsters if you need. This prevents damage being done to our dumpsters and/or your property, and ensures we know the exact location of the dumpster.
IS YOUR DISPOSAL OPERATION
OUR SERVICE AREA
7300 Daffan Ln.
Austin, TX 78724